Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back Home

Finally back in the farmland of Central Valley after summer school and work in the bay.  I have been neglecting this blog for way too long AGAIN.  Now, that my Photoshop is running properly and I have a break until school starts at the end of September, I will try to share all of my documented craft projects and then, more of what I found interesting at the summer camp I was working for this past season.

It is nice to be at home again to see my papa, my five bunnies, and my sister's kids, but I do miss everything in South Bay--food, people, fun activities, and shopping.  Yes, food.  I would be crazy if I didn't mention that.  Most of all, I miss being busy and overwhelmed.  People think I'm crazy for saying that, but I'd rather be stressed than depressed.  There's not much for me to do around here besides cooking for my dad, cleaning, and chilling with technology.  But seriously, someone needs to take my phone away from me!

Well, now that I got that off my shoulders, it is time to plan out some things to keep me busy.  My friend, Lana, has been yearning to see me.  I might just go to the bay to visit her and take her with me to look for a place for me to live when I return to school in September and meet up with Thuy, who is also in the bay.  Last, but not least, pay a visit to my sister, Christina, who just moved an hour away from home for college.  Don't worry guys.  I will squeeze in a few new craft projects here and there during this break.