Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Face Painting Samples

For the past year, I have been doing face painting as a side job and for friends and family.  I decided to do face painting after volunteering at an informational fair at my sister's college.  She asked if I can lead her students at the face painting booth.  At the time I agreed to do it, I had no idea what face painting entails.  I mean, it can't be too bad.  It's just painting on a different canvas.  After that event, I really got into it.  Words spread and I was at parties and shindigs of different sorts.  I really enjoy the smiles I get from children and adults after they see their faces.  It's something cool that they can laugh about and take with them after a party.  I have received requests that were from the basic, fun stuff to some out of this world ridiculously hilarious paintings.

These are some samples I made for clients who have requested specific themes for their children's parties.  Don't forget to check out my other post on face painting from September 2011.  If you are my former client, please, please try to email me your photos of face paintings I have done for your event!  Thank you!   












*I really need to make more effort documenting my face paintings.